Triple H is back in power in WWE. The news was officially announced today (July 22) that he would resume duties as the EVP of Talent Relations.
With such a major backstage shakeup happening the day of a WWE show, many have wondered about whether or not Triple H will be present at tonight’s SmackDown show.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), a source in the company indicated that Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan were all set to travel to tonight’s SmackDown in Boston, though they were not aware of their specific plans there.
Triple H, Stephanie and Khan have held talent meetings several times when major backstage shifts happen in the company, which has happened a lot in the past month.
Triple H’s return seemingly confirmed speculation that John Laurinaitis is out of the company.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans