It appears that we may be seeing the in-ring return of Triple H tonight on Raw. It was previously announced that he would be returning on tonight’s show but now it seems that he might do more than talk.
WWE’s preview for Triple H’s return says that he will kick-off the show, however, a new tweet from the highly reputable WrestleVotes Twitter account hints at ‘The Game’ wrestling in the main event.
Their initial tweet said that WWE was looking to find a suitable replacement for Randy Orton in tonight’s main event. They closed the tweet by saying the show was up against the College Football Championship game. Their follow-up tweet emphasized the “Game”, seemingly hinting that ‘The Game’ Triple H will take the main event spot. Here is the tweet:
college football championship GAME https://t.co/FyN416lVPe
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) January 11, 2021
This would be Triple H’s first televised match since Super Showdown 2019 when he was beaten by Randy Orton. It should be reiterated that this has not been confirmed by WWE.
They had previously had a number of rivalries, including one in 2009 that saw them main event WrestleMania 25 for the WWE Championship.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- Another WWE Talent Makes In-Ring Debut
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation