Squared Circle Sirens is reporting that WWE has released two stars signed to the Performance Centre. It is reported that both Nasser Alruwayeh and Shadia Bseiso have had their NXT deals terminated.
Both Alruwayeh and Bseiso were invited to WWE’s tryout in Dubai in 2017. Both signings were significant as Alruwayeh become the first Kuwaiti man to sign a contract with WWE, whilst Besiso became the first Arab woman from the Middle East to sign with the company.
Fightful have confirmed that Nasser Alruwayeh was released first which led to Shadia Bseiso also requesting her release from WWE.
Bseiso did not work a match in NXT, but she was used as a backstage interviewer for the second annual Mae Young Classic, and also as a manager for Mansoor Al-Shehail in recent months. Alruwayeh, on the other hand, has wrestled at a few NXT live events.
Issue 9 of WrestleTalk Magazine is available NOW worldwide. Order your print or digital copy or subscribe to the next six issues at this link
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- WWE Star Triple H Brought Back Shares How Long He Was Under Contract Before Return