Earlier on this week, Kofi Kingston revealed that he had signed a new five-year WWE contract. However, it seems like he wasn’t alone in deciding to extend his stay with Vince McMahon’s company.
It was revealed on WWE Backstage as part of Ryan Satin’s ‘The Satin Sheet’ that Kofi Kingston’s New Day stablemates Xavier Woods and Big E also signed new multi-year WWE deals.
In an interesting side note, Satin revealed that New Day negotiated the exact same deal with WWE higher-ups and wanted to be paid exactly the same to “show their solidarity and to be considered as equals”.
With New Day might be one of the most entertaining teams on SmackDown, one of the most entertaining teams from Monday Night Raw have also signed new long-term deals with the company.
It was also revealed on WWE Backstage that Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins of The Street Profits have extended their stays with the company.
Unlike New Day, there is no word on how long The Street Profits will be staying with WWE for, so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on that.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material