Earlier on this week, Kofi Kingston revealed that he had signed a new five-year WWE contract. However, it seems like he wasn’t alone in deciding to extend his stay with Vince McMahon’s company.
It was revealed on WWE Backstage as part of Ryan Satin’s ‘The Satin Sheet’ that Kofi Kingston’s New Day stablemates Xavier Woods and Big E also signed new multi-year WWE deals.
In an interesting side note, Satin revealed that New Day negotiated the exact same deal with WWE higher-ups and wanted to be paid exactly the same to “show their solidarity and to be considered as equals”.
With New Day might be one of the most entertaining teams on SmackDown, one of the most entertaining teams from Monday Night Raw have also signed new long-term deals with the company.
It was also revealed on WWE Backstage that Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins of The Street Profits have extended their stays with the company.
Unlike New Day, there is no word on how long The Street Profits will be staying with WWE for, so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on that.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW