A new report has provided an update on the lawsuit from Jerry Lawler regarding the death of his son Brian Lawler in 2018.
Lawler filed the suit in 2019 against Hardeman County, TN, following the death of his son who was in incarceration after being arrested for DUI.
In the suit, Lawler alleges that Sheriff John Doolen had promised him that Brian would receive support regarding his addiction issues while in incarceration, before going on to allege that that promise was broken and he feels betrayed by Doolen.
According to PWInsider, the suit is still on its way to a jury trial, which as of now is scheduled for May 23, 2022, which is exactly one year from today.
Jerry Lawler is seeking $3 million in damages and any compensatory damages the court sees fit to award.
He is also seeking a court order focing Hardeman County to make changes to prevent any further incidents similar to what happened with Brian.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event