The new number one contender’s for The Usos’ SmackDown Tag Team Championship were revealed on tonight’s (January 14) episode of SmackDown.
Tonight’s show opened up with The Usos introducing a top contender’s four-way between the Viking Raiders, Los Lotharios, Jinder Mahal & Shanky and Cesaro & Mansoor.
The Viking Raiders ended up winning the match, earning them a future opportunity to wrestle Jimmy and Jey.
— WWE (@WWE) January 15, 2022
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned