WWE’s most recent batch of releases were made on June 25, featuring a number of 205 Live originals. Two of the names included in this list were the Bollywood Boyz, Samir and Sunil Singh.
Speaking with Sean Waltman on the Wrestling 4 Life podcast, Samir revealed what Vince McMahon thought of them. Samir Singh said:
“Every meeting we had with Vince was amazing. He was always kind and appreciated everything we had done. The first time we were working after a bit, we came up in our pink gear and glasses. Vince walked right up to us and was like, ‘That’s fucking money.’ He was always so good to us and that’s why we were always so appreciative. We were always on the right track and learning on the fly and getting ready,”
The Bollywood Boyz were with WWE for 5 years, most notably being the managers for Jinder Mahal during his 2017 WWE Championship reign.
transcription via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- CM Punk AEW Dynamite Appearance Blocked?