To the relief of many fans at SmackDown Live last night, Becky Lynch made Peyton Royce temporarily mute with a brutal (and very stiff looking) throat punch.
Thankfully it looks like Peyton wasn’t hurt, and therefore I don’t feel bad posting this continuous gif loop of the punch for the enjoyment of everyone.
Throat meet fist. pic.twitter.com/ESF5AdtTpq
— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) January 16, 2019
Legendary WWE commentator Jim Ross gave his expert opinion:
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) January 16, 2019
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw