WWE star Riddle is coming off the biggest match of his WWE career this past Friday, when he faced Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns for the championship on SmackDown.
Riddle made an appearance on the Tonight Show last night (June 22), when Jimmy Fallon pulled out a suggestion from his audience suggestion box, which would see an NBA Draft pick shoot an onion ring like a hockey puck past a WWE superstar.
Fallon the brought out Santa Clara standout Jalen Williams and Riddle, with the former firing an onion ring past Riddle like a hockey puck, as suggested.
Riddle came up short in his Money in the Bank qualifier against Omos on this week’s Raw, and appears to be set with a future clash with Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins.
— The Tonight Show (@FallonTonight) June 23, 2022
- CM Punk Sends Message About WWE Locker Room After Raw
- Anonymous WWE Star Addresses CM Punk Backstage Behavior At Raw, More Reactions Revealed
- CM Punk Plans Changed On WWE Raw, Real Reason Confirmed
- AEW Star Backstage ‘Frustrations’ Ahead Of Imminent Departure Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Interest In QT Marshall, More Details On AEW Departure
- Changes Made To WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Drew McIntyre Backstage Incident Update After WWE Raw
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- AJ Lee WWE Update After Reference During CM Punk Raw Promo
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo