WWE accidentally ended up in controversy on Tuesday (January 18), when they trademarked the ring name ‘Gunther Stark’, which we found out was intended for WALTER.
It was quickly discovered that Gunther Stark was the name of a commander for Nazi Germany, which resulted in WWE simply renaming WALTER ‘Gunther’, without the Stark.
PWInsider is noting today that WWE has now abandoned the trademark for the term Gunther Stark, which will obviously no longer be used by the company, for good reason.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Update On Miro’s Whereabouts During AEW Absence