WWE has taken to its official social media to announce a major injury to an NXT star following a backstage attack last week.
As per WWE, Tegan Nox has suffered a torn ACL. It appears that, despite it being used in a storyline, she is legitimately injured.
The NXT Twitter account writes:
BREAKING NEWS: Following an attack from @CandiceLeRae before the #WWENXT #BattleRoyal last week, @TeganNoxWWE_ has suffered a torn ACL.
Speaking in a conference call ahead of TakeOver 31, Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque confirmed Nox had already undergone surgery.
Nox has a history of bad leg injuries. In the 2017 Mae Young Classic she tore an ACL, and then in the 2018 Mae Young Classic she tore an ACL, MCL, LCL, meniscus as well as a patella dislocation.
We wish Tegan Nox a safe recovery, and we’ll keep you updated as more news comes to light.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan