Bayley and Sasha Banks might be former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions together, but Banks has been away, and Bayley has her own crew now.
With reports that Banks and Naomi have agreed to return to WWE and said return is expected to happen pretty soon, a lot of people are guessing that it could come in the form of confronting the winners of the currently ongoing Women’s Tag Team Championship tournament.
Bayley’s aforementioned new crew of Dakota Kai and IYO SKY are already in the semi-finals of the tournament, and many are backing them to be the eventual winners.
Perhaps anticipating a future collision between Kai & SKY and Banks & Naomi, Bayley is back playing the mean girl on social media, claiming she ‘doesn’t miss’ Sasha Banks.
That was said in response to a fan joking that Banks has ‘replaced’ Bayley with Naomi as her new best friend after they attended the She-Hulk premiere together last night. Bayley literally just replied: “I don’t miss her”.
Needless to say, it’s all in good fun, and – as mentioned earlier – it all just seems to be playing into a potential future feud for when Banks and Naomi are back around.
We will of course keep you informed on any more news that comes out about Banks and Naomi’s return, as well as the tournament.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury