A WWE star has posted an emotional post revealing they “cried like a baby” when Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens won at WrestleMania 39.
In her post on Instagram, Becky Lynch revealed that she met “met Kevin and Sami on a poorly organized wrestling tour in Italy” seventeen years ago and that “after a week I knew we would be friends for life, but they’re like brothers to me now.”
She would go on to reveal that:
“I’m not too proud to admit I cried like a baby watching them win the main event of WrestleMania last Saturday. They deserve all the success in the world.”
Lynch would share photos of the pair returning backstage to be greeted by Seth Rollins and a clearly very teary Becky Lynch.
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn defeated The Usos for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship in the main event of WrestleMania Night 1 on April 1.
On the same evening, Becky would be victorious with Trish Stratus and Lita in the six-woman tag team match against Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai & Iyo Sky).
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?