WWE has revealed details for the 2020 edition of its annual Extreme Rules pay-per-view, which has run each year since 2009.
This year’s iteration will take place at the SAP Center in San Jose, California on July 19, WWE has confirmed.
It will be the first time the state of California has played host to a WWE Extreme Rules event, with last year’s being held at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
That show will mostly be remembered for Brock Lesnar cashing in his Money in the Bank contract on Seth Rollins to win the Universal Title after Rollins had retained in a mixed tag match with Becky Lynch against Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans.
It also played host to The Undertaker’s most recent match as he teamed with Roman Reigns to defeat Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre in a no holds barred tag match to open the show.
Here’s how WWE’s confirmed event schedule looks now following the announcement:
- Super ShowDown – February 27
- Elimination Chamber – March 8
- WrestleMania – April 5
- Extreme Rules – July 19
- SummerSlam – August 23
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other