It has recently come to light that WWE had quietly released a WWE Hall of Famer back in April of this year.
According to an exclusive report from WhatCulture, WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett was let go from his role as a backstage producer back in April.
Jarrett has been reaching out to other companies for bookings, but is currently under a non-compete clause of unknown length.
Jarrett was brought in as a producer in January 2019 following his 2018 induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. He appeared as a surprise in that year’s Royal Rumble match, and then wrestled Elias on Raw on February 4, 2019 before being moved to a full-time role on the creative team.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022