Recently, a dark segment from an episode of WWE NXT was accidentally aired on BT Sport.
The segment saw WWE Performance Center recruit Luca Crusifino trial a new lawyer gimmick, before being attacked by Ivy Nile.
While not yet announced, it seems as though Crusifino is set to make his debut soon, as WWE has created an official website for his law services.
The website, crusifinolaw.com, features his ‘ongoing trials’ against various NXT stars, as well as testimonials from Channing ‘Stacks’ Lorenzo and an ‘anonymous’ NXT star who spoke about a former executive telling him to cut his hair and beard, which seems to be a reference to Javier Bernal, a story you can read about here.
Several NXT stars are set to debut over the next few weeks, including Oba Femi making his debut at NXT Spring Breakin’ next Tuesday.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn