Ahead of their championship match at WWE Crown Jewel, one WWE champion has been announced as having an injury but will still compete.
WWE’s premium live event from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia rolls on with a massive Undisputed WWE Tag Team match, but is one of the champs already working hurt?
As the Usos make their ring entrance, Michael Cole on commentary mentioned that Jey Uso may be suffering an injury.
According to Cole, Jey Uso informed him that he believes his wrist is broken.
Injuring it at some point during the European tour, according to Cole, the champ is scheduled to receive further diagnostic imaging upon return from Saudi Arabia.
With an Undisputed Tag Team Championship match already scheduled for the next episode of WWE SmackDown, will the injury impact the future of the titles?
The Usos went on to defend their Undisputed titles against the Brawling Brutes and were successful in the effort, retaining the titles.
You can keep up with all breaking news from the WWE premium live event, Crown Jewel by clicking here.
— WWE (@WWE) November 5, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Breaks Character To Cosplay As Danhausen On Jericho Cruise
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTOS: WWE Star Gets Stitches After Accidental Face Injury