The wrestler in question is Ben Carter, who, as previously reported, has impressed in many recent outings and now a number of companies are interested in signing him.
Fightful Select is now reporting that a “big play” has been made from WWE for him to sign as part of the NXT UK brand.
Carter is having issues in the United States due to his residency status. This means his recent matches for AEW have been unpaid, which he did say he was fine with.
Signing with NXT UK would obviously mean being based in the UK which would make signing a contract a lot easier. Visa issues can be a pain at the best of times, never mind when there’s a global pandemic.
The report notes that as of now, word from the WWE side of things is that no deal has been reached yet. WrestleTalk.com will keep you updated regarding the status of the impressive performer from Jersey.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’