WWE is going to massively increase security now that it is known that Chairman Vince McMahon is going to be visiting the Performance Center soon.
For those that don’t know, it emerged last night that Vince McMahon is going to be visiting the WWE Performance Center this week to personally scout talent for any potential main roster call-ups.
Off the back of this news breaking, Bryan Alvarez noted on the latest Wrestling Observer Live that WWE is going to be increasing its security at the Performance Center for when McMahon visits the training facility, saying:
“I have been told that they are vastly increasing security at the Performance Center now that word is out that Vince McMahon is going there. I’m not sure if you’re aware of this or not, but there have been incidents around the Performance Center with individuals that have required excess security over the last few years.”
Thanks to Ringside News for the transcription.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- WWE Clash At The Castle To Do Largest Non-WrestleMania Gate In Pro-Wrestling History