WWE was named as a finalist for three different categories in the Hashtag Sports Awards.
The company’s Public Relations Twitter account announced that they are finalist for three different categories in the Hashtag Sports Awards.
The PR team tweeted the following:
@WWE is thrilled to be a finalist in the below categories for the 4th annual @HashtagSports Awards!Best Engagement through NFTs of Digital Collectibles – WWEBest NIL Program – WWE Next In LineBest Use of Technology – WWE ThunderDome
⚫️Best Engagement through NFTs of Digital Collectibles – WWE
⚫️Best NIL Program – WWE Next In Line
⚫️Best Use of Technology – WWE ThunderDome https://t.co/wC3vUDcI8g
— WWE Public Relations (@WWEPR) June 1, 2022
You can vote on the 4th Annual Hashtag Sports Awards at this link.
Stay up to date on the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022