Two current WWE producers have been given new roles within the company, per PWInsider.
The first is Molly Holly, who was previously travelling to SmackDown tapings following her tryout as a producer. Holly has now been at several recent Raw tapings as well, working as a producer.
The second is Pat Buck. Buck, who has been producing both Raw and SmackDown, has now taken on additional duties in WWE’s Talent Relations department.
Buck is now in charge of booking extras and independent talents who are brought in for tapings, a role that was previously held by the recently released Drake Younger.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London