Last night’s episode of WWE Raw saw a drop in viewership despite being a post-PPV show and the advertised return of Edge to TV.
The show drew 2.163 million viewers according to ShowBuzzDaily, down from last week’s 2.256 million.
The hourly breakdown was as follows:
- Hour 1: 2.157 million
- Hour 2: 2.222 million
- Hour 3: 2.109 million
It was the first Raw following the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, and therefore the first of four clear episodes leading up to April 5’s WrestleMania.
WWE will be hoping it starts to pick up as ‘Mania draws closer, and it’s likely that it will next week with the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin on March 16.
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?