On tonight’s (May 20) episode of SmackDown, WWE announced that Sasha Banks and Naomi had been ‘indefinitely suspended’ by the company, and that the Women’s Tag Team Championship had been vacated.
Furthermore, fans took to WWEShop.com following the show, and noticed that all merchandise for the former champions had been pulled from the site.
Both Sasha and Naomi also are not listed on the ‘all superstars’ portion of the site.
WWE announced that a tournament will take place to crown the next Women’s Tag Team Champions.
Despite being removed from WWEShop, WWE has confirmed to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful that the pair have not been released from the company.
WWE confirmed to me Naomi and Sasha Banks have not been released despite being removed from WWEShop https://t.co/6xNJrfdj9Z
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) May 21, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses