There are few WWE stars who can claim to have beaten Ronda Rousey once, but one member of the roster has done so on two separate occasions.
Having worked closely with the “Baddest Woman on the Planet”, Morgan recently shared insight into her friendship with Rousey.
Speaking on the Twin Talk with Haley & Hanna Cavinder, Morgan explained:
“I’m the only person in the whole entire world to beat her twice.”
This has clearly driven something of a wedge between Morgan and Rousey, with Morgan going on to say:
“Since our title feud, we’ve steered pretty far away from each other.”
“But beforehand, I think I was one of her first friends here in WWE.
“That’s why when I won the title, she respected what I did and she was actually happy for me.
“But yeah now, no I don’t like her anymore.”
Liv Morgan first got her hands on Rousey by cashing in her Money in the Bank contract opportunity at the 2022 Premium Live Event of the same name.
Having won the opportunity in the opening match of the event, Morgan would cash in following Rousey’s match against Natalya.
She would go on to defend against Rousey at Summerslam, retaining the championship.
Her reign would come to an end at WWE Extreme Rules where Rousey would recapture the gold.
Transcript from Wrestling Inc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight