The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (January 20) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.257 million viewers. This is down from the January 13 edition that drew 2.326 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.55 rating. This is the same from the week prior that also scored 0.55 rating.
WWE ranked #2 in the demo for the night, just behind the NBA on ESPN.
The show featured Kevin Owens blindsiding The Bloodline during his Royal Rumble contract signing with Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, driving him through a table with a pop-up powerbomb.
Also, Imperium, Legado Del Fantasma, Hit Row and the Banger Bros tag team of Drew McIntyre and Sheamus all advanced in the SmackDown Tag Team Title Contenders Tournament.
For more information about SmackDown ratings, check out WrestleTalk’s SmackDown ratings tracker.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.55
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (10-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.13
Expect ranking info later from Showbuzz
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/sWqcZBKj9F
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) January 23, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw