He may have shaved off his beard only a few weeks ago, but SmackDown star Otis has debuted yet another new look on The Bump today.
Otis has now cut off his signature long hair, sporting a shorter hairdo on the YouTube show today, as can be seen from the screenshot below.
Beard is gone. Hair is gone. This is a new Otis pic.twitter.com/M26j2zH6Vb
— Joey Karni- The Angle Podcast (@theangleradio) June 30, 2021
Otis turned heel a few months ago while aligning with Chad Gable on SmackDown. Many wrestlers have spoken about the importance of changing up your look after turning heel/babyface, so this could just be an example of Otis doing that.
The former Heavy Machinery star was last in action on the May 7 episode of SmackDown, teaming with Chad Gable, King Corbin, Apollo Crews and Sami Zayn to defeat Big E, Street Profits, Kevin Owens and Shinsuke Nakamura.
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw
- ‘Too Clean, Too Perfect’ – WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Wasn’t Into’ Top AEW WrestleDream Match