A WWE star may have predicted their title future on social media.
Since debuting on SmackDown in May 2022, Max Dupri has largely been a manager for his clients in Maximum Male Models.
On his Instagram story, Dupri reposted photos of himself as Intercontinental Champion and as Undisputed WWE Universal Champion.
The WWE star came into the company in 2021 after an impressive stint in IMPACT Wrestling, even winning the company’s top title.
Upon returning to WWE, Dupri debuted on NXT as LA Knight and won the Million Dollar Championship in a feud with Cameron Grimes.
Max Dupri last appeared on television in the corner of Mansoor and Mace of Maximum Male Models as well as Los Lotharios in an eight-man tag team loss to Street Profits and Hit Row on the September 9 edition of SmackDown.
Keep track of Maximum Male Models’ win-loss record in WWE (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- White Rabbit Clues Continue On WWE SmackDown
- Wrestling World Reacts To Passing Of Antonio Inoki
- Andrade El Idolo AEW Career At Stake Next Week Live On AEW Rampage
- Kevin Dunn Trends On Twitter As Fans React To Production Botch
- Tension Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Season Premiere Date Announced
- Drew McIntyre Throws Shade At Logan Paul
- Wrestling Legend Calls Sami Zayn ‘Top Performer In This Entire Industry’
- WWE Raw Stars Make Surprise Appearances On SmackDown