A WWE star has taken to Twitter to say that he wants to face Ronda Rousey in an intergender match at WrestleMania next year.
Dolph Ziggler held a Q&A on Twitter, and was asked the question: “Who would u pick to fight at next Wrestlemania as your dream match?”
The former WWE World Champion simply replied “Ronda”, in the process getting a lot of people excited at just the thought of that becoming a reality.
Of course it’s extremely unlikely for a number of reasons including Rousey’s absence since WrestleMania 35 in April of 2018, and WWE rarely, if ever, doing intergender matches nowadays.
But, if you’re going to fantasy book WWE intergender matches, Dolph Ziggler vs Ronda Rousey probably ranks quite high on your list.
Also, did someone say WrestleMania Underground?
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- WWE Clash At The Castle To Do Largest Non-WrestleMania Gate In Pro-Wrestling History