A WWE star has taken to Twitter to say that he wants to face Ronda Rousey in an intergender match at WrestleMania next year.
Dolph Ziggler held a Q&A on Twitter, and was asked the question: “Who would u pick to fight at next Wrestlemania as your dream match?”
The former WWE World Champion simply replied “Ronda”, in the process getting a lot of people excited at just the thought of that becoming a reality.
Of course it’s extremely unlikely for a number of reasons including Rousey’s absence since WrestleMania 35 in April of 2018, and WWE rarely, if ever, doing intergender matches nowadays.
But, if you’re going to fantasy book WWE intergender matches, Dolph Ziggler vs Ronda Rousey probably ranks quite high on your list.
Also, did someone say WrestleMania Underground?
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away
- Kenny Omega Vs Hijo Del Vikingo Title Match Announced