Images that are banned in the WWE ThunderDome were seemingly accidentally revealed during a new “behind the scenes” video.
There have been a number of instances where inappropriate imagery has been shown be people on camera in the ThunderDome, including KKK symbolism, Chris Benoit, and more.
The list of apparent banned images included the following:
- IMPACT Wrestling
As you can see, there are also many others, but those are some of the more notable and recognisable ones. Here are screenshots, via Heel By Nature:
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon