A world-renowned champion has spoken of their plans to appear in WWE again and dropped a hint at when that might happen.
The WBC Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury has been a presence in WWE before.
He defeated Braun Strown at WWE Crown Jewel in 2019 and was involved in the Clash at the Castle main event between Roman Reigns and Drew McIntyre, ending the show in a rather unexpected way.
A big fan of wrestling, Fury has revealed that he’s hoping to return to the WWE in the near future.
Whilst speaking to GiveMeSport, Fury would say:
“I’m hoping to get back in there soon.
“They’re doing Clash at the Castle 2 soon I think so I’m looking at maybe getting back in there.
“I’m looking at taking that heavyweight title for sure.
“If Roman Reigns vacates or something then maybe me and Drew can finally get that battle on.”
With Roman Reigns facing Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania, time will tell if Reigns retains.
Clash at the Castle 2 hasn’t been announced by WWE.
The first Clash at the Castle took place in Cardiff, Wales on September 3.
As of the time of writing, there’s no announcement of a follow-up to the event.
There is, however, the upcoming Money in the Bank which is set to take place at the O2 Arena in London on July 1 2023.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed