The son of a former WWE wrestler is making his wrestling debut, continuing the long-running bloodline of his family.
Umaga’s son, Zilla Fatu, will be making his pro-wrestling debut in July 2023.
Zilla Fatu has been training at Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling (ROW) training school since December 2022.
The 22-year-old has previously discussed his past jail time and decision to train at the WWE Hall of Famer’s school.
It seems that training is going well for Fatu as it was recently announced that he will be making his in-ring debut in Humble, Texas on July 15.
Zilla Fatu’s debut will take place at Summer of Champions, a show that will also feature appearances from Trick Williams and Alicia Fox.
Umaga was a member of the legendary Anoaʻi family and had two runs in WWE from 2001.
His initial run came to an end in 2003 and he would re-sign with the company in 2006, remaining with the company until his release in 2009.
Umaga passed away on December 4, 2009.
A member of the Anoa’i family reacted to the events on WWE SmackDown that say Jey Uso break away from The Bloodline.
‼️ The Debut of Zilla Fatu ‼️
8233 Will Clayton Pkwy⁰Humble, TX 77338
— Reality of Wrestling (@TheOfficialROW) June 19, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed