In recent history, top merchandise sellers for WWE have been pretty easy to predict, with Roman Reigns and John Cena generally bringing in the most money with sales of their t-shirts and whatnot.
However, times are changing and we now have a new top merchandise seller according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
It will come as no surprise that Bray Wyatt’s Fiend character has bumped him up to the number one spot, with masks, gloves and t-shirts flying off the shelves at an alarming rate.
In fact it seems that the days of Roman and Cena’s dominance over merchandise are over, as earlier this year it was reported that Becky Lynch was the top merchandise seller around WrestleMania season.
Merchandise is hugely important for WWE stars, as they get a cut of whatever they sell, so Bray will be very happy right now you’d have thought.
Speaking of which! WrestleTalk is also launching a new line of t-shirts today, so stay tuned for the official release and news on how you can get your hands on one of our sparkly new t-shirts.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles