AEW Executive Vice Presidents the Young Bucks have reportedly signed new contract extensions with the promotion.
UPDATE: The Observer is now reporting that the Bucks agreed to two-year extensions of their contracts starting January 1, 2022, so they’re actually only signed through 2024, not 2026 as originally reported.
The Bucks revealed this past week that they weren’t medically cleared to wrestle following the Falls Count Anywhere match at Full Gear, which saw them lose to Christian Cage, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus.
Nick already had an injured ankle heading into the match, but worked through it, although obviously he would have been able to do even more in the match had he not already been hurt.
The initial ankle injury happened in the build-up to the match when he was thrown off the stage by Luchasaurus.
They didn’t appear at all on this past week’s Dynamite, as Adam Cole was featured only alongside Bobby Fish, since Kenny Omega is also off TV right now.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win