At NJPW Royal Quest this past weekend, Zack Sabre Jr. lost his RevPro British Heavyweight Title to Hiroshi Tanahashi.
Angry at the loss, ZSJ went on a rant about UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, blaming him for everything.
“Boris bloody Johnson! He’s done it to me again! He become Prime Minister just as my winning streak in G1 started. He become Prime Minister and fucked it up! He’s done it again, he’s done it again! In the biggest match of my life in the most important New Japan show in the United Kingdom ever and he sabotaged his government! I’ve lost the Britishweight Championship cause of Boris Johnson. He sabotaged British parliament just like he sabotaged my career. I’ve only been back only less than 48 hours, less than 48 hours. He’s prorogued government Prorogued? What does that mean?
“Prorogued parliament? Where the hell’s the Queen? This is bloody Royal Quest! He used the Queen! Sovereignty! This whole bloody thing is supposed to be about sovereignty! Nonsense! This is ridiculous! Ridiculous.”
“I want my rematch. I’m gonna save my rematch back in Japan. Back in Japan, Destruction Tour. Rematch please. I’ll have my rematch. Eh? Conservative party can fuckin’ shut down government whenever they want, I can have my rematch when I want it, Destruction Tour in Japan. I’m going off the grid, no news no politics. I’m gonna win the belt back, then I’ll come back to the United Kingdom and fix whatever’s left of it.”
Transcript credit: WrestleZone
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement