WWE will share its financial results from the third quarter of 2022 later today, on November 2.
The 2022 Q3 earnings report will be released at 5pm ET, after the close of the market. An earnings call will take place after the earnings report is released. This was notably moved up, with the report originally slated for a November 3 release.
WWE moved the earnings report up a day due to scheduling conflicts ahead of Crown Jewel, with WWE noting the following on October 25:
“WWE (NYSE: WWE) announced that its third quarter 2022 conference call has been rescheduled to Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. ET, from the previously announced time of Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. ET, due to a scheduling issue in connection with the upcoming premium live event, Crown Jewel. The Company will issue a press release reporting its results after the close of the market on Wednesday, November 2, 2022.”
In August, WWE reported its financial results for the second quarter, which concluded on June 30. At that time, WWE revealed company revenue of $328.2 million for the quarter, an increase of 24%.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed