The card for AEW Double Or Nothing currently sits at a total of 12 matches on the main card, and one match on the pre-show.
Making up those 13 matches is a total of 50 wrestlers, which is quite a lot, but thanks to AEW’s large and seemingly always-growing roster, there are plenty of names who have missed out.
Just to make a point of mentioning it – I am well aware that not everyone can be on every card, and nor should that be the case. It’s just an interesting thing to look at and discuss.
Also, names I would have included on the list if it wasn’t for injuries which have seemingly ruled them out are Miro, Orange Cassidy, and the Acclaimed.
This is an updated version of the list posted earlier this week before a couple of new matches were added on Rampage.
Also, as a correction to this list, I had previously included Andrade El Idolo, but it had slipped my mind that he took the time off to get married, so it’s not fair to include him really. Congratulations to him and Charlotte Flair.
Right, let’s get on with it…
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Big Update On Triple H WWE Return & Backstage Status
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Matt Hardy Reacts To Report Claiming He’s Injured
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022