The card for AEW Double Or Nothing currently sits at a total of 12 matches on the main card, and one match on the pre-show.
Making up those 13 matches is a total of 50 wrestlers, which is quite a lot, but thanks to AEW’s large and seemingly always-growing roster, there are plenty of names who have missed out.
Just to make a point of mentioning it – I am well aware that not everyone can be on every card, and nor should that be the case. It’s just an interesting thing to look at and discuss.
Also, names I would have included on the list if it wasn’t for injuries which have seemingly ruled them out are Miro, Orange Cassidy, and the Acclaimed.
This is an updated version of the list posted earlier this week before a couple of new matches were added on Rampage.
Also, as a correction to this list, I had previously included Andrade El Idolo, but it had slipped my mind that he took the time off to get married, so it’s not fair to include him really. Congratulations to him and Charlotte Flair.
Right, let’s get on with it…
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite