Brock Lesnar’s story with Cody Rhodes officially came to an end at SummerSlam, when he paid his respect to the American Nightmare following their fight.
The moment between Lesnar and Rhodes was said to have been unscripted, with Lesnar now reportedly set to be gone from WWE television until 2024.
The landscape of WWE may look a lot different when Lesnar returns in the new year, and there will be a lot of potential rivals he could step into the ring with.
Here are seven potential opponents for Lesnar upon his return next year.
7. Solo Sikoa
So a common theory in regards to the Cody and Brock feud was that he was preparing Cody to be the man to dethrone Roman Reigns, as Brock is still no longer able to challenge him for the title.
At the start of 2024, Cody will need to slowly start re-entering the storyline and championship picture, and with Solo Sikoa now Roman’s only line of defence, Brock could target him to take him out before Mania.
A match with Brock Lesnar would be a big match for Solo Sikoa at WrestleMania 40, and it all comes back to the Raw after WrestleMania this year, when Cody and Brock were going to face Roman and Solo.
A neat callback to the start of the rivalry.
Click the next page button below for more
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours