WWE has paraded a myriad of iconic championship belts throughout its history, interspersed with some, let’s say, less memorable ones.
The current ensemble of belts follows suit, presenting a medley of stunning masterpieces and others that you wouldn’t deem worthy of securing your most despised pair of trousers.
So, which ones are the crème de la crème, and which ones deserve a one-way ticket to the annals of obscurity (or at least a spot in the trash can)?
Let’s embark on a sartorial journey, ranking every current WWE title belt design, NXT included, from the most lacklustre to the absolute showstoppers.
13. WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
If you’re ever feeling a little down on yourself, just remember that someone – presumably a professional – was asked to design the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship belts and THIS is what they came up with.
I mean, seriously, come on, just look at them. There isn’t a single redeeming quality to be found.
These belts look like someone melted down a disco ball, a handful of old pennies, and a couple of hubcaps and then just went to town with a glue gun.
No wonder Sasha Banks and Naomi left the company mid-title reign – I’d be embarrassed to be seen holding these monstrosities too!
Click the next page button below for more
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match