12. WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
Since the 24/7 Championship was discontinued, the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship has taken its place to hold the coveted title of “worst WWE championship belt design by a country mile.”
It’s hard to pin down exactly what it is that makes the belts so unpleasant to look at.
Maybe it’s the fact that they look like the logo for a company that sells NFTs to people and then steals all their cryptocurrency.
Maybe it’s because they look like the belts you’d get with a knock-off wrestling figure you bought at Poundland.
Sometimes you look at these belts and it hits you: wait, is this the reason Sasha and Naomi walked out of the company?
The title’s history is almost as embarrassing as the belts themselves, with no real significant reigns to look at outside of the odd bright spots like the Kabuki Warriors and the Golden Role Models.
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars