7. Tony Khan
Yes yes I know. He’s number seven for a reason, I just had to include him because it IS a possible option, even if very very small.
Tony Khan now has experience running a wrestling promotion and his family has a much higher net worth than the McMahons, so it would realistically be possible for Khan to buy the company.
It won’t happen though. It’s both not practical and also not something I can imagine McMahon even considering if a bid was thrown in from Khan’s end.
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Update On Cesaro’s Wrestling Future Amid Forbidden Door Speculation
- Ronda Rousey In Action During WWE SmackDown Dark Match
- The Rock Reacts To Pat McAfee Using His Catchphrase On SmackDown
- AEW Star Taz Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss Photo
- Bayley Teases Returning For Money In The Bank
- Watch Alexa Bliss Rap ‘Lose Yourself’ In Her Hometown
- Bret Hart Posts Emotional Message 20 Years After Stroke
- Damian Priest Believes We’ll See Bad Bunny In A WWE Ring Again