Over the last couple of months, rumors have been rampant surrounding the potential introduction of WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships, as the next step in the ‘Women’s Evolution’.
Not only have there been rumors, but there have also been teases by WWE themselves, both on WWE.com, and on Twitter:
— WWE (@WWE) April 20, 2018
With this in mind, in this list we’re going to run down the top five potential first ever WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions. This list will be compiled of both current teams, and realistic teams that could be created in the advent of bringing in the new titles.
- Absolution – Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville – I think these two would fare better as singles competitors.
- The Riott Squad – Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan – This could work if Ruby Riott were to win the WWE Raw Women’s Championship.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite