Tessa Blanchard took to Instagram yesterday to share a picture from one of her training sessions this weekend, with fans pointing out that she was working with two former WWE Superstars.
As can be seen from the training shot below, Tessa Blanchard was working out with several wrestlers, including Kalisto and Vanessa Borne, who were released by WWE in April and May respectively.
View this post on Instagram
It’s not only people involved with WWE that have been training with Blanchard, as the former IMPACT World Champion and her husband Daga was spotted training alongside AEW star Dustin Rhodes.
This all comes after it was revealed that, in spite of recent reports, neither WWE or AEW is interested in signing Tessa Blanchard at this time.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?