205 Live star Hideo Itami returns home to Pro Wrestling Noah on September 1 to face long-time rival, Naomichi Marufuji, at the promotion’s 20th Anniversary Show. In preparation, he’s posted pictures of his exercise routine on Twitter.
— KENTA aka Lil’K (@KENTAG2S) August 31, 2018
The talent swap is made possible by WWE forming a working relationship with the Japanese company. Just like their partnership with EVOLVE, it will lead to the empire signing more talent from the Land of the Rising Sun.
Itami performed as KENTA for Pro Wrestling Noah for eleven years before signing with NXT, capturing the GHC Heavyweight Championship, GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship three times, and the GHC Junior Tag Team Championships to name a few.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’