Tony Khan has taken to Twitter to announce the date that Adam Page will defend the AEW World Title against Bryan Danielson.
As revealed by Khan on Twitter, the match will take place on the December 15 ‘Winter Is Coming’ edition of AEW Dynamite.
Danielson earned the title match via a win over Miro at the Full Gear pay-per-view on November 13, which is the same show Adam Page won the title from Kenny Omega.
Last year’s ‘Winter Is Coming’ is where Omega beat Jon Moxley to win the title.
AEW also has the Battle Of The Belts special coming up on Saturday, January 8, which is presumably where the next world title match will take place after this one.
On tonight’s AEW Dynamite, Bryan Danielson continues his Dark Order series against Alan Angels.
It’s Wednesday, you know what that means: #AEWDynamite coming up @ 8pm ET/7pm CT/6pm MT/5pm PT TONIGHT LIVE on @TNTdrama! Ahead of tonight’s show, NOW it’s official 12/15 in Dallas, #WinterIsComing Dynamite: Hangman @theAdamPage vs @bryandanielson for the @AEW World Championship! pic.twitter.com/ubvbdQamwq
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) December 2, 2021
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MJF Files New Trademark Relating To Infamous WWE Term
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers