According to the United States Patent & Trademark Office, WWE producer Adam Pearce has filed a trademark on his nickname.
On November 8, Pearce filed an application to trademark ‘SCRAP DADDY’. The USPTO filing reveals that the trademark registration is intended to cover ‘entertainment services’, namely wrestling exhibitions.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Entertainment services, namely, providing professional wrestling and sports exhibitions, shows, and performances by professional manager, wrestler, referee, promoter, producer, live event director, coach, on-screen-official, commissioner, and entertainer rendered live and through all forms of broadcast media, including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online services; Providing wrestling and sporting interviews, news reports, comments, writings, entertainment, and information rendered live and through all forms of media, including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online services
‘Scrap Daddy’ is a nickname he previously used outside of WWE when he was an active wrestler. Pearce filed to trademark another moniker, ‘Scrap Iron’, last month.
WWE recently filed to trademark a number of variations of ‘Scrap Iron’, which some has speculated could be the name of an Adam Pearce-led faction.
Pearce is currently serving as an on-screen authority figure. In recent weeks, the WWE Official has altered the Raw men’s Survivor Series team, removing Dominik and Rey Mysterio and replacing them with Austin Theory and Bobby Lashley. NXT talent Von Wagner also accompanied Pearce on the latest episode of SmackDown.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’