According to the United States Patent & Trademark Office, WWE producer Adam Pearce has filed a trademark on his nickname.
On November 8, Pearce filed an application to trademark ‘SCRAP DADDY’. The USPTO filing reveals that the trademark registration is intended to cover ‘entertainment services’, namely wrestling exhibitions.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Entertainment services, namely, providing professional wrestling and sports exhibitions, shows, and performances by professional manager, wrestler, referee, promoter, producer, live event director, coach, on-screen-official, commissioner, and entertainer rendered live and through all forms of broadcast media, including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online services; Providing wrestling and sporting interviews, news reports, comments, writings, entertainment, and information rendered live and through all forms of media, including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online services
‘Scrap Daddy’ is a nickname he previously used outside of WWE when he was an active wrestler. Pearce filed to trademark another moniker, ‘Scrap Iron’, last month.
WWE recently filed to trademark a number of variations of ‘Scrap Iron’, which some has speculated could be the name of an Adam Pearce-led faction.
Pearce is currently serving as an on-screen authority figure. In recent weeks, the WWE Official has altered the Raw men’s Survivor Series team, removing Dominik and Rey Mysterio and replacing them with Austin Theory and Bobby Lashley. NXT talent Von Wagner also accompanied Pearce on the latest episode of SmackDown.
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon