All Elite Wrestling have taken to their Twitter account mere hours before their Double or Nothing show kicks off to announce that top independent star Orange Cassidy will be appearing in the Casino Battle Royale.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 25, 2019
Cassidy, who was trained by current NXT star Kassius Ohno, is the 18th name confirmed for the pre-show bout, with the winner facing the winner of Chris Jericho vs. Kenny Omega at a later date for the chance to become the inaugural AEW World Champion.
Cassidy joins the likes of Jungle Boy, Jimmy Havoc, Sonny Kiss, former WWE superstar Shawn Spears (Tye Dillinger) in the pre-show match and many more in the match. There are still three more entrants unannounced for the bout, so expect a surprise or two come the start of the show.
This comes after a former NXT and Impact star teased an appearance at Double or Nothing by sharing a video of him in Las Vegas, perhaps confirming that he will be one of the three surprise entrants into the Casino Battle Royale.
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Major New Match Made For AEW WrestleDream 2023
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown