AEW President and CEO Tony Khan has confirmed the signing of a huge indie star to the promotion following last night’s Revolution pay-per-view.
Following the conclusion of the Buy-In pre-show match, which saw Evil Uno and Stu Grayson of Dark Order defeat Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky of SCU, Dark Order continued to attack with a numbers advantage.
Luckily, there was someone ready to come out and help SCU, and that someone was Colt Cabana.
Cabana has made an on-screen appearance for AEW before as a commentator on Dark after he left Ring of Honor in December.
Speaking after the show, Khan confirmed that Cabana has signed with the promotion. He said:
“Colt’s working here. Colt does a variety of things. He already started as an announcer, now he’s going to be working as a wrestler and he’s debuted in a situation where I can definitely see Colt wrestling for us on a regular basis, and he can chip in as a commentator and also as a coach. He’s a really valuable mind. He is signed here. He can work, at my discretion, like a lot of people who sign here, Colt can work other places, but yeah, he’s signed here.”
We will have more stories coming out from the post-Revolution scrum throughout today on WrestleTalk.com.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite