The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (August 30) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Dynamite drew 871,000 viewers. This is slightly up from the August 23 edition that drew 870,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s show scored 0.30 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.32 rating.
The show featured the fallout from AEW All In as well as the go-home show to AEW All Out this Sunday.
Orange Cassidy defeated Penta El Zero Miedo to retain the AEW International Championship in the main event. He will now move on to face Jon Moxley for the title at this Sunday’s All Out event.
Meanwhile, Adam Cole was confronted by his former friends Roderick Strong, Mike Bennett and Matt Taven following his loss to MJF at AEW All In.
For the full lineup for this Sunday’s AEW All Out, click here.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2023 can be found at this link.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours