All Elite Wrestling has fully invaded Las Vegas with last night’s charity karaoke exploits being just the start with fan fest events and meet and greet signings going on all day.
AEW is bringing Double or Nothing 2022 Fan Fest to Las Vegas, Nevada today (May 28) at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center which features both Fan Fest events and separate, ticketed Meet and Greet opportunities with some of AEW’s biggest stars.
Events scheduled for Fan Fest include the BTE Championship being defended as well as a live edition of All Elite Arcade.
It looks like tickets are still available to the general Fan Fest events so if you happen to find yourself lost in Las Vegas, straggle over to the Mandalay Bay!
Meet & Greet schedule (separate tickets required) is as follows per AEW –
11 AM – 12:30 PM – Hangman Adam Page, Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus, Danhausen, Thunder Rosa, Team Taz (Taz, Ricky Starks & Will Hobbs)
12:45 PM – 2:15 PM – Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti, Kros Statlander, Matt & Jeff Hardy, Eddie Kingston, MJF, The Blackpool Combat Club (William Regal, Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley)
2:30 – 4 PM – Anna Jay, Samoa Joe, Toni Storm, Ruby Soho, House of Black (Malakai Black & Brody King & Buddy Matthews), Swerve Strickland.
4:15 – 5:45 PM – Adam Cole, The Young Bucks, Orange Cassidy, Britt Baker, FTR, Keith Lee.
You can check out all the details about AEW’s Double or Nothing by clicking here.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be