In a pair of dueling backstage promos, two combatants had their chance to joust with their words ahead of their big grudge match at AEW Full Gear.
With AEW’s pay-per-view Full Gear set to take fans by storm on Saturday, November 18th 2022, two rivals exchanged a pair of promos.
Ahead of Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. and Saraya taking on one another at AEW Full Gear, they exchanged backstage promos.
With Dr. Britt Baker speaking directly to the camera, she detailed that no fewer than four times Saraya told her she doesn’t have what it takes to be a star.
However according to Baker, not only does she have what it takes, AEW continues to be her house.
While she may have not competed in Madison Square Garden, she has at Daily’s Place throughout the pandemic and that is an experience that Saraya can never understand!
With Saraya firing back in her own interview segment backstage with Renee Paquette, Saraya sounded off as well.
Telling Baker that she does respect her, she does want to be in AEW as she chose to come here to face the best and that is Britt Baker, Saraya wasn’t interested in exchanging harsh words.
She’s ready to lay hands on Saturday at AEW Full Gear!
You can read more about the entire card for AEW Full Gear by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- AEW Star Gets Name Change
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Get Ucey This Holiday With A Sami Zayn Tee For A Great Cause
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- Big Clue Sasha Banks Is Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Star Teases Incorporating Legend Into New Character
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed